Friday, February 27, 2009

Under the Weather?


Why is it that whenever you've been sick, they say you've been under the weather, I've never quite understood that saying. But that is exactly what we have been around here this week, everyone has been a little puny. My dd has had a cold and just felt rotten all week and, then I just haven't felt like myself, this week, just been under the weather, I reckon.

You know what else is true about that statement, this week we have had some weird weather, I mean ever since I was a kid I could never understand, how that one day it could be snowing to beat the band and the next day it would be warm and spring like. Our weather down here in the south is wild, Sunday we canceled church because of snow, and then yesterday it was 67 degrees, then this weekend they are calling for snow again, I really wish that the weather would make up its mind. I am soooooo ready for spring!!!

I just have to think, though that all the ups and down in the weather could be the reason for all of us being a little under the weather;) I hope that all of you guys are feeling well, Y'all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

Oh we have been bouncing back and forth with the weather lately as well. I wish spring would just hurry up and get here, so we can enjoy the weather outside.

Hugs
Amy

Della said...

Oh boy...you guys got the bug too. What I thought was allergies last week turned out to be more I suppose. Poor little Chloe's been so sick the last two days. She's on the mend though. Sorry if I shared germs with you on Monday...

Unknown said...

we look positively pallid over here even though we are not *sick* per se... definitely "under the weather" like it's a big white freezing blanket sucking the warmth and joy right out of us. ugh. It's dropped to -40 below with the windchill again, and isn't much better today. Seriously!!! I love this country, but the cold at this time of year can really get a person down.