Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We've been busy!

My family and I have been very busy lately. You know I think that December is one of the busiest months of the year, at least it is for us. We've had employee dinners, winter manager meetings and all kinds of dentist and orthodontist appointments, in the last week. I hope though now that at least two of those dinners are out of the way that we can begin to settle down and focus on the real reason Christmas is so wonderful.
I have some really great video and pictures from our weekend trip, but my computer is giving me trouble downloading them, May be I can have this worked out with in the week, so that I can share them with you all.
My daughter has also took up a new hobby, Knitting, and she really likes it. So do I for that matter and I keep taking it away from her, Here Abs I'll do that for you, or I'll just finish this one than you can start a new later, things like that, You know, you can get hooked on this knitting stuff. (ha ha) It is really alot of fun, and oh so relaxing, almost as relaxing as a cup of hot chocolate, and a good book. Almost but not quite. Anyways, She is doing a good job at this knitting business, I do have some pictures of that for you, but again my camera won't let me download them.
Well I just thought I would let you guys know that I haven't gotten swallowed up in my housework, that I am still around (and so is my housework), I do hope to be back on track now, and I also hope that my camera will get over its bad spell so that I can show ya'll some pics,( is just might be time for a new camera, you know Christmas is just right around the corner;)
So drop me a line and let me know how ya'll are dealing with all the crazyness this time of year brings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah... December is like that. So much to celebrate who needs to be online! I try to squeeze my 15 min's a day in sometime in the evening, but it gets tough!

Della said...

What a relief...you're back! Glad to hear Abs has become a lean mean knitting machine...it is fun and highly addictive...

Tricia said...

I would love to learn to knit, that sounds fun and relaxing... maybe one day I will learn!

Enjoy the season!

Blessings!