Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Little Cowgirl I know


Nine years ago today The Lord blessed me with a precious little girl.
She loves with her whole heart and treats everyone she meets with kindness. Her brothers adore her.She loves her Pony(Toby ) to distraction and takes in all kinds of animals who need help. Her love of life is contagious and her joy is overflowing. She is passionate about everything she does and wants to make sure she does her best(almost to the point of being a perfectionist). I love this daughter of mine, and I am so thankful my Lord and King gave me such a precious jewel. Happy Birthday Abigail!!!

2 comments:

Della said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

And thank you so much for your visit yesterday and your kind and encouraging words you left... it was such a blessing to get in last night and read several encouraging comments for others out there... and it is also encouraging to know that I am not alone in this journey!

We have a much better day today. We had some great family time at a local park with a picnic and all the trimings... it was just what my heart needed!

Blessings!