Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today, (and everyday) I am thankful for:

Quiet Times
Peaceful Times
Nap Times
Resting Times
Okay, Okay I think you get the point:)

My Husbands new found fondness for doing laundry
(either that or he was tired of looking at all of it, or he was afraid he was gonna have to wear dirty drawers, it don't matter to me what spurred him to action I'm just thankful hes doing it.)

On a more serious note:
Thank You Lord for:

Your promise of grace to meet each need
Mercy, that you give every time I fail
Love, unconditional Love, unmerited Love

What have you got to be thankful for today? Drop me a line and let me know. Happy Thankful Thursday!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

A hubby that does laundry.... you are blessed!! :)

Happy Thankful Thursday!

gail said...

great list! i'm into rest too =)

Denise said...

May you always be blessed.

i said...

Your thankful post made me smile! Isn't it a blessing to have a hubby who does the laundry?

Remain blessed!