Saturday, September 6, 2008

Little more about me!

It seems like here lately my post have been few and far between and I have used this blog more for a place to vent than to share the love of God and for that I am sorry.

So today I am going to tell you a few things about myself. I don' t think I have ever posted a pic of myself, so here you go, this a pic of my family and I (I don't know what kind of faces dh and ds is making, maybe the sun was in their eyes, who knows) This pic was taken while we were on vacation earlier in the summer.



1. I was saved at the age of 8 years old, on a Wednesday night at a church named Copelands Chapel, my grandpa was preaching a revival there, now the time and place ain't as important as the work that Jesus Christ done in my heart, and I praise God everyday for bringing me up out of the mirery clay and setting my feet on the solid rock, for giving me a foundation sure and true, in His Salvation.

2. I absolutely love chocolate, any thing chocolate, My husband absolutely hates chocolate, ( he must have been dropped on his head as an infant)

3. I am the second child in a family of four children, And my brother and sisters and I are all still really good friends.

4. I love to work with my dad on his farm, I have always been a daddy's girl ( this has always been a sore spot with my mom) But I can honestly say I like nothing more than helping him work cows or do just about anything on the farm. I don't get to help as much as I once did, for now I have 3 small children but I help as often as possible and I make sure my kids get in on it to.

5. I tolerate house work, I do it because I have to, but I would much rather be outside, Don't get me wrong, I love a clean house and because of that my house stays relatively clean most days, but I really hate being stuck inside having to clean it, Being outside is way more enjoyable. But hey no use complaining about it, I am thankful I have a house to clean.

So there are 5 more things that you now know about me. Drop me a line and tell me a little more about yourself. Have great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! So great to see a pic and learn more about you!! (((Hugs)))

P-Chick.

Della said...

I too love chocolate...and coffee. Lots of coffee! Great to finally see a family pic and nice to know more about you!