Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lipstick Baby

Today I sat down at the computer and was catching up on some of favorite blogs, only partially paying attention to what my baby and his cousin was into. Well I got to hearing a few giggles and when I turned around this is what I saw:

CHEEESE!!!That is what he said.

Now you might be wandering what that is on his precious little face and I am ashamed to say that it is lipstick. My boy loves the stuff, If my daughter leaves her lipgloss laying around with-in his reach he will find it and have it all over him before we know!! I should probably be worried, but I ain't. I think that right now he is having a good time painting with it and thats alright with me. Ain't he just the cutest thing!! The little monkey.

1 comment:

Della said...

My little boy has a thing for my daughter's snazzy dress up shoes. That and he is utterly amazed by feet. He'll either turn out to be a shoe designer or a podiatrist. Cute pics...