Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Running the rat race and losing!!!

Ive been feeling a little decorative for a while and since I don't have the funds to redo my house, I thought I could redo my blog. I have always had a habit of rearranging things just when they start to feel comfortable. My husband sometimes don't like this very well but he puts up with me.

By the way is it me or does it seem like time is flying by all to fast here lately, I feel like I have been running a marathon and right now I am coming in dead last. I can't seem to get caught up on any thing and although I work all day at this house nothing ever seems to get done. This is really wearing me out. I am sorry if it seems like I am complaining, really I am not, I am just really tired!!! You guys ever feel that way? Anyways I hope to get to the bottom of this by the end of the week so if you can please remember me in your prayers, I could really use them.

3 comments:

Della said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH your bloggy so pretty! Hey, in response to your comment on my blog, it ain't always fun. Sometimes I have more fun than the kids. I have always played games with them and done alot of multimedia stuff with them. However, I have to be careful, because there will come a time when schoolwork won't be fun and games all the time. Just keep pressing on, you'll find your groove soon enough. Bless you big bunches!

Tricia said...

I completely understand, and today while my boys were resting/napping, I too took a short nap and then spent about an hour reading instead of doing housework :) Although I do need to do some ironing and lots of other things, but I just decided it will get done sometime... after all, I did scrub all the floors in our house this week, isn't that enough for the week?

Blessings!

Leanne said...

I love your new look! Just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blogs. And hang in there w/ homeschooling, I think the first year is the hardest. It takes time getting used to everything and finding out what really matters. Have a blessed day! Leanne