Friday, October 10, 2008

Thankful Friday

I know it is supposed to be Thankful Thursdays but I just did not have one spare minute yesterday to sit down at the computer. So I thought I would be thankful today.

1. I am thankful for times that try me. What?, You ask, can you mean by that, Well this is what I mean: " Knowing this that the trying of your faith worketh patience. but let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:2,3. I believe that these trials are times of refining and polishing, so that i may learn to stand fast in my Lord Jesus Christ, no matter what satan throws my way. I should really count as these times of joy and rejoicing. I need to learn to turn these adversary times into times of opportunity, Opportunity to learn more about Jesus and what He wants done in my life for Him.

2. Fall, The changing of leaves and all the beauty God shares with us. I hate to see summer go but I love to see fall come, because with it comes a new and beautiful palate of Gods colors.

3. I am thankful for friends who come to visit at just the right time. Just when I need her the most, God makes a way for her to come and visit with me. I am talking about my dear friend Cassie who gets to come a spend the whole weekend with me. I am so blessed!!!

There is so much more that I have to be thankful for but time would fail me to list them all. these were just the few that was in the forefront of my mind today, and I wanted to share them with you all. Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

enjoy your friend! so wonderful to have 'em.