Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday and everyday!

Today I am thankful for:
1. Simple pleasures such as hot bowls of potato soup on cold autumn nights. YUMMMMM!!



2. Two year old boy, who can't seem to keep his feet on the ground. I feel such a gladness and a sadness all at the same time whenever I think of him growing up so big and ever so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that he was learning to walk !









3. Brothers, cousins and books.




4. Riding out in the pasture and seeing these little guys, running and jumping, feeling good in this nice cool weather. Brand new baby calves being born this autumn, this one was born with an attitude "Watch you lookin at"


Its the little things in life that make me thankful, I am thankful for the big things to, but, its those small wonders that never seem to get old that I find myself increasingly fond of. What are the simple gifts God has blest you with today? I would love to read them:)


2 comments:

Della said...

A coffee pot that still works, A God that never quits on us, and children screaming and yelling and wrecking havoc on my house (better than not having them and silence all day long:)Have a great day!

Tricia said...

I do love potato soup, I made some a couple of weeks ago. And enjoy your 2 year old... mine are 4 1/2 now and it seems like just yesterday they were 2!

Blessings!