Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello

Well I guess you guys thought that my housework swallowed me whole HUH? It almost did, I kid you not!! Boy have i had an exciting few days! I don't have time to tell you all about it right now, but I will try to over the next few days.
I do need to say, Thank You to every one who prayed for me and my family and our debate over Homeschooling. My husband and I both agree that this is what is best for our children! Yep I said it right MY Husband and I agree on this. PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANSWERING THIS PRAYER!!! He is so good to me!!
So this is about all I have time for today, I hope to have more time in the next few days to chat with you guys!! Tell me What has the Lord done for you lately, leave me a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is *so* exciting!!! Rejoicing with you!

Leanne said...

Praise the Lord! Now we need to plan a fieldtrip for all the kids. :-)