Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am so Thankful for:

An older sisters support and encouragement even amidst our differing opinions
You'll never know what that means to means me big Sis.

A younger sister who makes me laugh with her competitive nature, You bring Joy to my life.
(Ha, Ha )

A husband who understands me, and lets me have time with my horses(therapy really;)even when it interferes with his time. You are the best;)

My three precious children, sometimes I think I am going to pull my hair out if I have to listen to you guys fight anymore, but then you go and show me how much you love each other by helping one another when you need it and playing together with Eli and I realize that you are going to be alright, and that my hair can stay where it is for today!

Grandparents who understands a child's need for watermelon! They know just how to make my kids smile on a hot summer day:)

Great Grandparents who are always so excited to see great grandchildren pull into the driveway everyday.

Most of all I am thankful to my Heaven Father who blest me with a caring and loving family to make this journey downhere so much more enjoyable. For His mercy and grace that brought me up out of a horrible pit and set my feet on the solid Rock, who has never left my side, even when I move away from His, and then gently draws me back to Him, whos chastening hand lets me know that I am His, whos love never fails, His plans are always right and He is always Good!!!

These are just a few of the people that I am Thankful for Today, Who has blest your life lately? Go tell someone your thankful for them today.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Such precious blessings. I love the music playing on your blog.

Kristi said...

That is a wonderful list! Blessings to you!

Susan said...

Oh what a beautiful list of things to be thankful for.

So nice to meet you♥

Peculiar said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. You can tell you love and are thankful for family.

I like your idea of going and telling someone you're thankful for them today. We don't do that enough do we?

Nancie said...

Lovely thankful list! Thank God for blessing you with a caring and loving family. Each one of them is so precious! It is indeed a great blessing and mercies to have such a wonderful relationship with your family and loved ones. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. May God continue to bless you and your family!