Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:


Summer Sunsets with cooler evenings!



My pretty (new to me) canister set, my mom found for me!!


Golden, Warm, Fresh from my oven, loaves of bread!!


Little Cowboys and Cowgirls, All of whom are great friends!



Mr. Potato Head, (Ain't He cute:)

Watermelon! I may have mention this before, but hey this country girl loves watermelon, and so do these country boys!! On a hot summer day you just can't beat a big ole slice of cold watermelon, Notice the salt, in the bottom picture, you just gotta have a little salt, or at least my littlest one thinks so.

For these things and many more I am thankful today. How about you what are you thankful for today? Drop me a line and let me know. Have a great Thankful Thursday.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome thankful list sweetie, love the pictures.

Joy said...

Love this post...that picture of the kids is sooo goood! I want one!
Great post B!
Joy

Mitzi said...

Thanks for the comment on Jonah "This is the Day." It is called a precept study and it takes each book of the bible and basically dissects it. You can purchase each book of the Bible separately and this one was like $3. It is a 2 week study so you do not get bogged down trying to finish...but you can also take as long as you want..I was not sure how to reply to your comment so I just came over to let you know. Have a Blessed Day!

Nancie said...

Such a sweet thankful list! Thanks for sharing with us. The sunset is beautiful. Little Cowboys and Cowgirls are so cute! So is Mr. Potato Head! I love watermelon too. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us! Take care and may God bless you abundantly!