Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday!

Here are a few shots, I want to share with you guys, of some the wonderful little cowboys and cowgirls in my life. They make me smile with their enthusiasm and genuine love each other and their ponies!


The Quiet Time just before the big race to settle the nerves. ( She is settling her nerves anyway, He on the other hand is planning his revenge)

The huddle before the big run!


Obviously, these boys are having a great time on our new and improved jungle gym!


And these, well lets just say that this, is the ZOO Crew!



These little guys, are the up and comers, Buddies, All 3 of them



"I am Wind in Hair" ( dances with wolves)



Miniature Horse Whisperer! And he does a great job!!

Em and m&m;) Quite a Team!


And last but not least

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Ponies!!!
I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I just put
them both on here!!


These are just a few of my favorite things! So let me know what are some of your favorite things!! Have a great day!



No comments: