Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesdays Cry for Help

Okay, So I love the Homeschooling, everything is going great, BUT,(such a big little word ain't it), How do I possibly keep everything accomplished? Can anyone answer that question for me? I know that it is still summer and that I still have had alot of canning to do and that always leaves my kitchen in such a mess and the rest of the house well, it just ain't much better and I am trying, really I am, To keep it all done but then I fall into bed at night absolutely worn out and I'm sure my husband is tired of hearing how tired I am every time he asks about my day. Now I am not complaining, not at all, I don't mind the messy house or being tired BUT I would rather get more done in a day except for schooling. I feel bad for my hubby and kids, for having to deal with a tired out mom and a messy house, Anyone out there know what I mean??

So this is my cry for help, if anyone has helpful tips or knows about helpful websites or books then please let me know. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice.

Also, So sorry about the gap in my blogging, We have had a wonderful crop of tomatoes this year and so I have been busy putting up spaghetti sauce, tomato juice and whole tomato's. I hope to be finished in about 2 days with all my tomato canning and then I can use my early morning tomato picking time to write more exciting blogs, well I hope to anyways.

1 comment:

Della said...

I feel your pain! I'm not sure you can get it all done! Unless you've got some super power laying around the house. Particularly with small children, it's hard. I think it's all about priority. What's most important to the godly development of your family. A clean house is important. But so is homeschooling your children! But which is more important to your family? When I've got a sink full of dishes, but it's a beautiful day for a nature walk, I will take the nature walk and deal with the dishes later. Not because a clean kitchen isn't important, but because time spent with my kids is more important. I've often thought of just sitting down with my husband and talking about priorities so that we are on the same page and their are no unreasonable expectations and limitations are set. It's my job to manage my household, but there's so much that that entails. I want my home to be a sanctuary. I think alot of prayer, back it up with faith, and be willing to take the chances you need to. Have a great day!