Monday, August 4, 2008

Mondays Mess

Is it just me or do the weekends wreck havoc on every ones houses. My house is a great big mess again today, but I have a plan. I have a to do list for the things I want to accomplish today. Maybe my writing them on here will miraculously help me get them done, You think!
So here they are:

My laundry, I want to get all my laundry put away.

My kitchen, I would just love to have my kitchen perfectly clean for at least 15 minutes today. Don't know if that will happen, as everyone lives in the kitchen around here these days, My kids are always hungry or thirsty.

My floors, I hope I can get my floors mopped today before they start growing something. I am just ashamed at how messy they are.

And so there it is, not to much to accomplish for a Monday. Of course there is more to be done but these are my main ones for today. Well I'm off to get to work. Hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments: