Monday, July 7, 2008

Wow, What a Weekend


Wow, What a Weekend!!! I had a wonderful weekend full of family, friends and lots and lots of fun!! Thursday we celebrated Independace Day and my baby's 2nd birthday with my family. Boy did we have fun!!
MY baby boy and his cousin N are having fun getting into the cake! It must taste better when you sneak a few bites,(But now I wouldn't know anything about that)


T-man and his cousin bubba were having lots of fun going down this big hill on the tricycle , and then T-mans big sister gave them a little advice, I'm not sure what it was but I don't know that they will listen to her anymore...








Things were going along just snappy for a few minutes and then there was trouble... (lets just say things went downhill from here)
They were making it look so fun that I wanted to try it for myself until.......

Now it wasn't as bad as it looks and there were no serious injuries(although I do think a few mommas yelled) But just look at Callbell she don't have a clue that a major crash just took place( I think thats because she just spotted a trike that was open, and she was gonna get it)







This is the precious little Callbell who was trying her best to get this bike back up the hill so she could have a turn going down the hill.
We only had a few family feuds this year as well!! (I know how you feel Callbell I really wanted to go down that hill to)

I am very blessed with a wonderful christian family, with a father and mother who nutured and raised us in the things of God, with sisters and my brother and all the memories we made! I am so thankful,Lord, for this Family. Oh and I almost forgot, T-man wanted me to show the picture of his HUGE fish he caught this weekend,(it almost pulled him in the water). He is such a serious fisherman, but he sure was proud of this fine catch.

What a great weekend we had! I hope yours was just as fun. Drop me a line and let me know.

2 comments:

Joy said...

awesome post! Man those crash pictures are great! I am still laughing! I really need a camera! Mind praying for me? LOL! Funny stuff!

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogland! So glad you've made yourself a blog home and I can see pics of you and yours! Love the whole trike scenario!