Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursdays




Helpful Little Two Year old Boy


Perfectly content five year old boy


Sweet precious eight year old daughter
I am thankful for three little lives that the Lord has entrusted into my care. I am thankful for every thing they bring my way, when they empty shampoo bottles on my couch, I am thankful that it wasn't my floor, when they run through my house with muddy feet, I am thankful that I have a mop, when they chop down perfectly good squash plants, I am thankful that they were trying to help, when they ask me ,why? a thousand times in a row, I am thankful that they are wanting to learn something more. But most of all I am thankful that I get to spend each and everyday with them, no matter what that day holds.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, yes... thank the Lord for our sweet children. AMEN!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Denise said...

Such beautiful blessings.

Kristi said...

Very well said. It is such a blessing to be a mommy!

Ann said...

If you can be thankful for all the messes that come with our kids, you'll definitely be blessed! Keep it up--your kids are precious!