Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thoughtful Tuesday

Today I have spent alot of time thinking about how good God is to me and how I can see His hand moving in the things I have been praying about. I am so full of rejoicing that I do believe I could shout to the world that I serve an amazing and powerful God.

However I do still have a few prayer request that I would love for all of you to remember:

My sister and her family

That the Lord would continue to move in my husbands heart about homeschooling our children( I have already seen God move so much in this and I can't wait to see the end result)

My family trading in our van, that the Lord would provide us with the vehicle that he wants us to have.

My church and the young people that attend there.

My best friends brother and his new baby girl

I have a few of these that have wayed heavy on my heart for several days and I still believe in the power of prayer and the ability I have as a child of God to go to Him, with all of my needs. So please join me in prayer today and let me know if you have any prayer request, I would love to help pray for your needs to.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I am praying and have prayed that you will get to homeschool!