Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Praise for my Family

I just love this little guy. He is so energetic and bouncy, always looking for something to explore. He is always ready for a hug and kiss (especially for me, He is a mommas boy) I love the way you wake up ready to tackle the world, or rather tackle a big bowl of oatmeal and a sippy cup of chocolate milk, but you always wake up on the go, and want so much to do everything your big brother and sister do. I Thank my Heavenly Father that He sent you into my life, you are such a joy everyday and you are are growing so fast that I can hardly keep up. Oh and your many many faces, they make me smile just thinking about them.

Where did time go? You have grown up so fast and turned into an amazing little boy. I just love the way you think Pa, Pawpaw and Daddy hung the moon. You absolutely love to farm, and those overalls, you wore them all day yesterday and just came and asked if you could wear them again. I think you are pretty special. You are a quiet boy, not always at the front of pack, but you never miss a thing, and have such a great memory. You amaze me with your willingness to work, and you do such a good job at whatever you tackle. You wake early everyday with a desire to work, more often than not you are up before I am, waiting on me to get up so that we can go to the garden together and bring in all the veggies. Oh and how could I not mention how brave you are, You just love to ride those sheep at the rodeo and boy, are you a good hand with that rope, You sure are a great little cowboy!! How blessed I am that God sent you down to be my little boy!!!!

My lovely daughter, you are such a confident little girl on the back of that pony, especially when hes bucking with you, even more so when he is running 90 miles an hour around those barrels. I just love to watch you ride, you are getting better with every run. But you know what I love more than that, is your desire to listen to Friendships youth choir CD and sing at the top of little lungs right along with them. For all the confidence you have on a horse, you are sometimes unsure of yourself, but you don't let that stop you from making new friends or trying new things. You just love the camera I gave you ,and like your headphones, it is never far from your reach and you do such a good job taking pictures. I just love talking to you, You are full of thousands of questions and you have to study everything out down to the tiniest detail. You love your brothers very much, you just sometimes don't like to show it, but I can see how much you care by the way you are always taking care of them and letting them do things with you. Eli just loves to snuggle up in the chair with you and play with your hair and you love to let him do it. I am looking forward to seeing the young lady that you will be. I will never forget the day you were born and how thankful I am that God gave me such a precious gem.


My husband! What can I say, sometimes I could smack you, but I will always love you!!! You are a wonderful provider and a great father to our children. You support me in our rodeo adventure even though its not your cup of tea and you definitely support and encourage our kids. We have our bad days, days when it don't seem like we'll make it, but I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. I love you!!My crazy gang!!! I love you guys!!
Gods been good, In my life!!!

No comments: