Monday, July 28, 2008

Mondays Mess

You ever have those days (or weeks in my case), that absolutely nothing gets done. And I am talking about housework here. Well for the last two weeks I haven't been able to get anything done around here, really nothing done!! MY laundry is outrageous and my floors are a mess. Most of the time I am okay with a few things being left undone, so that I can do things with my kids, but I woke up this morning, took one look at my house and decided that something had to give, Man was I behind on my work. So I called my mother-in -law and asked her to watch the kids for awhile and what do I do when I get back home, I sit down at the computer and catch up on all my favorite bloggers:) Well then my husband calls and says "Hey, why don't you get the van cleaned up, and while the kids are at moms we will go and trade the van in" Now don't that beat all!! I am trying real hard not to let it get to me, the work will get done and life will go on!! I only hope that the work gets done and soon or I think I may go crazy, maybe I already have! (some would probably say that was true).
Anyways, I don't guess this blog really has a point today, I was just needing to vent, and what better place to vent than on the world wide web, where everyone can read about your misgivings as a housekeeper.
So I think that I will go now, I will let you know how much work I get done, and Hey if you get the chance stop over at prairie prologues blog and join in at the well I think that you will find it a real blessing, I know I did. And if you get the chance say a prayer for me!! Have a great day in the Lord.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Funny Funny! We are in the same boat and oh no I just lost my paddle and by the looks of it you did too! LOL
love ya...it ain't all about cleanliness or is it? GOtta love the spelling no time to proof read or spell check...in essence live goes on!
Joy

In The Masters Hands said...

hey how did you know I lost my paddle, i don't think i will ever be able to find it again. But this being at home today without the kids is a little bit fun.

Leanne said...

My paddle has been gone for a long time now! It is very hard to be motivated when you know you will be moving in a few weeks. Good luck and may we all find our paddles soon!