Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesdays Wisdom

I had so much fun with the old sayings from last week that I thought I would see if I could come up with up a few more this week.

I was talking to a good friend this past week and we were discussing a storm she has been walking through, and she made the statement " sometimes the matter is so big you can't get your mind around it" and that is the truth, the storms of this life do sometimes seem so big that we can't seem to wrap our minds around them .

So my saying for the week " Instead of looking at the problem, Look to the Problem Solver" I think this little tidbit puts everything in perspective, don't it. We often get so caught up in the howling winds of our storms that we forget that we have the ultimate problem solver. And the best part is, that when He calms the storms of this life, we can always trust that He will do what is best for us and our lives!!
Westie-Girls wonderful momma reminded me of this great saying this week and I just had to let all ya'll know. So now I want to hear from you guys, what are the little tidbits that ya'll love to hear. Drop me a line and let me know!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Stand Still...two small words that can do great BIG things in our christians lives. Great post!