Monday, July 21, 2008

What a Trip!!!

So glad to be back, My family and I had a wonderful time while we were away, but it is always wonderful to come home.

I always stand in awe of the greatness of God when we visit the ocean. I stand on the beach and feel like I am standing on the edge of the earth, I am reminded that God is the creator of all this beauty, When I watch the constant rolling in of waves and the tides I am reminded that God is a God of order and not of chaos and confusion, ( which is so often a part of my day). I remember that He holds the plans to all of this world and I feel a peace that passes all understanding.


I am still amazed that the One who laid down the foundations of this whole wide world, created me, knowing how often I would fall and He would have to pick me up, knowing that I would take for granted sometimes His goodness and mercy, how that I wouldn't always be an obedient child, He still loved me so much that He sent His only begotten Son to give His life for me.
I love you Lord, and I am so thankful for Your salvation and for Your Hands that hold me close, for the times that You let me see and learn more of You through Your awesome creation. Thank You, Lord for You blessings on me.
It is great to be back, I missed my blogland friends and hope to catch up with all of ya'll very soon. Have a great and blessed day!!!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the ocean picture! So beautiful.

Joy said...

Great post...and that picture makes me jealous...can't wait until we go in septemeber! The ocean to me reallys shows how awesome God is..how he made the waves to come and go...
love ya!
Joy

Unknown said...

oh. how beautiful!!! I haven't "visited" in a while so I didn't see these beach pictures yet. Lovely! I just loved your (and everyone's) sharing at the well... how rich and deep the blessings of soaking in His word together!!! I am meditating on this passage all the more as I go about my household chores and just soaking it up. Have a great day Brandie