Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy ThanksGiving


I am thankful today for my Saviour, that he lifted me up out of the miry pit of sin as an eight year old little girl, that Wednesday night my grandpa was preaching. I am amazed that He would see in me something worthy of His redemption. I have failed many times and at times I have even doubted but, He never left me in all that time, never, since that day have I been without Him and His mercy and grace. There have been times that I chose to try this walk of life with out his directing me and every time I have realized that it just doesn't work, that I am not my own, my steps are not mine but belong to Him, who is my redeemer.

Over the years of my short life I have seen His hand protecting me, holding me and making me into the vessel that I am today, while not yet perfect, I am still clay, and He is still my potter. He has blessed my life with people who walk in Him who have been down this road before and He has placed them here for me to learn from, He gifted me with children so that I might learn patience I think and with a husband so that I might learn temperance and to be longsuffering. Really though I do believe that every road I have been on has had a purpose in my life for Him .

So on this wonderful day of Thanks, I am thankful for Jesus, as I stated in my previous post. My heart is just overflowing with praise for Him and all that He has done for me. And I am not sorry if I sound redundant because, I am so full of Joy and peace today I had to tell someone(again), what He has done for me. I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful good Thanksgiving!!

No comments: