Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be grateful for, these are just a few of this weeks most memorable:

1. Long, hot, uninterrupted showers!!!!!! As a mother of 3 young children is isn't often that I get a shower without being interrupted at least 2-3 times and when I do I am so very thankful.

My big sis, and very close friend!! When we were young I would never have imagined a day would come when we would be such good friends but I am ever so grateful for her and our friendship.






Zorro and Bob the Builder, This is not their halloween costumes, they just like to dress up anytime. I am thankful that God saw fit to bless me with 2 very independent and rowdy little boys.(one of which is my nephew)They make me laugh at some point everyday, they also make cry and want to go hide at some point every day, but they always make me smile.
I am so very thankful for the joy I feel in my heart everyday in being a wife and mother. I thank God for His saving grace and leadership in my life. I thank Him for my church family, and for the wonderful Godly friends in my life. Join me in giving thanks to God today for all things gifts Hes given you!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Funny pictures! Them dressed up like that is so funny! Good post
joy

God Chaser said...

Wonderful things in which to be thankful. Glad you shared. Be blessed

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Great pics and things to be thankful for! Happy TT!

Denise said...

So sweet, enjoyed the pictures.

Sherrylinn said...

Thank you for sharing your list with us. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Della said...

Great blessings! I too never imagined me and my big sis would ever get along, much less be friends, but we're the best of friends and it certainly is something to appreciate!