Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursdays



Gods hand holding mine as I walk down this road of life that is sometimes filled with sorrow, sometimes full of happiness, but always filled with Grace!!

I am thankful that I don't know what the future holds but I know WHO holds the future!

Gods provisions, and His never ending ability to meet all my needs and more!

Peace, sweet, Sweet Peace. Peace that only God can give, for He is the one who created it.

2 Thess. 3:16 Now the Lord of Peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

What are you thankful for today and everyday? Please join me in giving thanks to our Lord today.

7 comments:

Trina said...

I raise my hands with you angive thanks to our Lord. Have a blessed day.

Susan said...

Joining you today and giving thanks for God's love, His blessings, and His peace.

Loved your pictures, especially the ones on the post below, WOW!!!

Have a great day♥

Laurie Ann said...

Precious post, and precious pictures! So beautiful. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Della said...

Today I am thankful for so much, but mostly hope. Hope in the Lord Jesus! Have a blessed and thanks-full day!

i said...

Lovely post and lovely picture! Blessings to you!

Della said...

Hey! By the way, I noticed Abs is reading Sarah Noble. Here's a free lapbook and unit study, you may already have this, but I thought I'd be safe than sorry and send it to you. Have a great day!

http://www.homeschoolshare.com/courage_of_sarah_noble.php

Kathie said...

What a beautiful photo. Blessings from Costa Rica