Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:



My mom, she is always willing to help even when she has her own work to do, She'll never know exactly how much she is appreciated.

My daughter, who was a very big help to me this morning, she is a very thoughtful girl and I am so thankful that the Lord gave me such a precious gem.

Explorers, and the farm they love to explore. I am very thankful for this place in which we live and raise our children.

I am also thankful for the brief time I had to know a very special lady, whom I called Ms. Maggie, She went home to be with her HeavenlyFather this past Tuesday, she was ninety one years old and was one of the most precious souls on all the earth. She will be missed, but Oh how I bet she is shouting over in the glory land.

What or, Who are you thankful for today? Drop me a line to let me know. Have a wonderful thankful Thursday!

4 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I am thankful for my wonderful girlfriend who are always there for me!

Mindy said...

Wonderful post. I really enjoyed visiting your blog today.

Denise said...

This was so sweet, I enjoyed the pictures.

Amy Ellen said...

How lovely. Thankful Thursday seems like a wonderful thing.
Hugs
Amy