Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Question???

Okay, I have a question that I would ask all of you to answer, In the spirit of Thanksgiving.

If you could only name 1 and only 1 person, place or thing that you were thankful for what would it be and why? (that 2 questions really but humor me please)

I know that this may seem silly but I was just wondering(having a silly moment I guess;)
My answer to that question would be Jesus Christ, for with out Him there would'nt have been salvation, no way to get redemption, no way to have fellowship with God, no life, no truth, no purpose.
I am so very thankful tonight and every night, but on this eve of Thanksgiving that I know who Jesus is. I hope each and every one of you will have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Holiday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yep. as my kiddo's say, "He may not have made the houses, but He made the stuff houses are made of." A very round about way of saying it all comes from Him and it all points to Him. Have a wonderful, wonderful day Brandie

Joy said...

Jesus Christ! His is really all that matters!